Sunday, February 2, 2014

Mother

















For my senior film, I originally wanted to make a story about a mother and her lost daughter. (of course this means that it's no longer about them sadly).

My mom is inspiration for my life and the relationship with her means a world to me. For that reason, I wanted to make a film about mothers but I guess I will have to look forward to another chance.

However for this 2d production class which I am required to make a 15 second animation, I got to get to design a mother! Even though She's not the same character, it's always good to get to draw a "mother".

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i think it would have been awesome to do an animation of your omma. i think its always stronger to take on something personal. Anyhow i'm sure it will be amazing !! How about using Louie

    ReplyDelete